And celebrate the ultimate Gift…
Easter always comes up so fast and gets none of the months-long fan fare found with the more commercial holidays like Christmas or even Thanksgiving with it’s black Friday deals.
Here’s what I recommend:
- Decide who you’re making the basket(s) for: children, co-workers, siblings.
- Head to Target or Walmart (or other big box store).
- Grab a basket or a gift bag or gift box (who says that it has to be an actual basket).
- Candy (never fails).
- Specialty item (little bow ties or hair ties or nail polish – see photo for inspo).
- Some type of toy or stuffed animal (for kids).
- Traditional items: Peeps, Dyed Eggs or Plastic Ones filled with Jelly Beans.
Easter is important. In fact it is the most important holiday for Christians (which I am), as it celebrates our reason for being Christians – the gift of God’s sacrifice of His son to save our souls.