Because Great Gifts, Like Love, Don’t Have to Cost a Thing….
The pervasiveness of social media not only makes finding great gifts easy, you can also use it to create gifts. If you’re running low on funds and want to celebrate someone may I suggest that you:
CREATE A HASHTAG
- It’s Easy. All you have to do is be a little creative in coming up with a moniker for the person you’re gifting the hashtag. #BellesBookishBirthday (I just saw Beauty and the Beast, sorry).
- It’s Expansive. Strategize the best way to share the hashtag with family and friends. Send an email out to everyone with the hashtag. Do a Facebook tribute using it and encourage others to do the same. It also doesn’t matter what media you use the hashtag will trend.
- It’s Memorable. As long as the hashtag exists the person being gifted the hashtag will be able to find those posts. You could also create a Brag Book of some of the best posts and gift it.
The best things in life are free and good gifts can be too…
Christmas just ended and we are already three days into 2018. The holidays are over and along with them the sales and shopping frenzy that go with them. But there are still good gifts to be had and given!
So if after the holidays money is a little tight but you still have some gifts to give, have no fear my new blog series is here.
First up: PRAYER
Prayer is one of the best gifts that you can give someone, whether it’s including them in yours or writing down a prayer especially for them. So here are some suggestions:
- Write a Prayer. Sit down to write a prayer especially for the person you’re gifting it to. Caveat: Prayers are personal so you have to know the person and be able to address their needs and the desires of their hearts.
- Email It. Send them an email titled “Prayer for You” (you may want to warn them it’s coming so they don’t think it’s spam).
- Mail It. If you have a card and a stamp, write the prayer in a card and mail it to them so that they can keep the prayer and the sentiment.
Trust me, it’s not a gift that will be returned.